CBIS made a monster push this week of 100%+ gains on the back of 2 solid press releases and a teaser of what’s to come. Members acting on our initial alert of $0.04 are now up a solid 120%!
The biggest news for IFHR is yet to come as we anticipate the company to announce their official reverse merger candidate and a follow up on their updates this week
- Rhino Human Resources Satisfies Previous Debts, in Final Preparations for AuditMarketwire(Thu Feb 23)
- Rhino Human Resources Officially Current With Financial Disclosures and Achieving Goals Set Earlier in the YearPR Newswire(Tue Feb 21)
IFHR is poised for a major breakout when the company unleashes their reverse merge news where we can see 1,000%+ gains and move fast and furious. Last traded at $0.081, prices are super undervalued and a solid entry point if you want big gains.
IFHR has been identified as a reverse merger candidate and preparing Audited financial statements for uplisting.
- Extremely small float and outstanding – only 8.8M float!
- No Dilution
- Reverse Merger imminent as communicated by today’s Press Release
- Annual Filings posted to otcmarkets.com in Audit Financial Style in preparation for uplisting.
Rhino Human Resources, previously INFE Human Resources, operates a wholly owned subsidiary, LoneStaffing, Inc., that consults businesses and helps them recruit commission only sales reps. Recently, management has decided to seek out a merger candidate in an emerging market to take the company to a higher level. For more information Contact: Investor Relations 1-877-571-6184.
CBIS released 2 press releases that got the attention of many investors – watch for a follow through of higher prices and trading action this week:
- Cannabis Science Chief Operating Officer Dr. Moe Afaneh, Pharm D., MBA, NRCC, Confirms Newest Cannabis Science Brand Product Line & Begins Manufacturing and National Distribution Negotiations to Immediately Release The New Product LineBusiness Wire(Fri Feb 24)
- Cannabis Science Presents Newest Case Photos of the 3rd Critical Squamous Cell Carcinoma Self-Medicated Cannabis Patient with Clear Continued ImprovementBusiness Wire(Thu Feb 23)
CBIS reached a high of $0.108 last week, watch for a second wave to break through recent highs and into “blue sky” levels.
CBIS also announced last week that “A&E Begins Filming An 8-episode Documentary With Cannabis Science’s Newly Appointed Director of Horticulture Bret Bogue; Focused On Bret Bogue, World Renowned Medical Cannabis Cultivator”
We look forward to this Documentary that will give huge exposure to CBIS and monster long term gains!
About Cannabis Science, Inc.
Cannabis Science, Inc. is at the forefront of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana research and development. The second formulations will address the needs of patients choosing to use concentrated cannabis extracts to treat their ailments. Eventually, all Americans will have access to a safe and effective FDA approved medicine regardless of which state they live in. To maintain that marijuana is a dangerous, addictive drug with no medical value is scientifically absurd. Cannabis medicines, with no effective lethal dose, are far safer than aspirin, acetaminophen, and most other OTC drugs that kill thousands of Americans every year.
The Company works with world authorities on phytocannabinoid science targeting critical illnesses, and adheres to scientific methodologies to develop, produce and commercialize phytocannabinoid-based pharmaceutical products. In sum, we are dedicated to the creation of cannabis-based medicines, both with and without psychoactive properties, to treat disease and the symptoms of disease, as well as for general health maintenance.
Follow us on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ourhotstockpick and become the first to see what our next HOT Stock Pick will be.