Close: $0.033 up 22%
- Increase first call resolution.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Decrease talk times.
Not too mention, this solution reduces center cost by as much as 60%!
- By Pushing the IVR to the end point, CCWF effectively reduced the number of IVR ports for Telcos.
- Massive savings on network / infrastructure / IVR port prices / support and maintenance made instantly. Orexis is modeled to save the Telcos millions of dollars.
- The Orexis GUI gives the user the ability to view and select the option they desire without the hassle of going through all the prompts.
CCWF’s buzz continues to build big time leading into their Pilot Project with an Indian Financial provider and you bet there will be a lot of eyes over the next few months on their progress
CCWF is screaming a bottom bounce play with a level 10 support at current trading prices. With recent smart investor accumulation, support base is building right at the 50 DMA ready for a breakout pattern.
CCWF trigger breakout pattern can easily take this to the $0.10 level and current 200DMA point - a potential of 200%+ in breakout gains.
CCWF closed at $0.033 up 22% on 7.5 Million shares traded Friday - bulls are now in control and gaining momentum for a trigger breakout.
The Orexis application is the next evolution in customer care solution hitting the markets world-wide.
This is where the industry is heading to and we definitely want to be part of this.
It’s a Win Win Solution for everyone:
- The ability to provide complete IVR functionality on the end-point, comprising of, listening to menu choices, selecting menu choices, navigating menu choices up and down throughout the IVR matrix, cancelling a menu choice.
- Reducing the network load by initiating calls on the mobile application, therefore not using the telecoms network to initiate a call.
- Increasing the navigation of the IVR by (a) using standard speech, i.e. saying customer services and (b) providing a GUI interface allowing push button navigation to a target.
- Ability to have 1:N network to mobile handset relationship. Typically an interaction can be managed in less that 40 Kbyes of information being passed back to the network. Typical call could be 3MB+
- Cost of ownership is lowered by up to 50% from existing solutions.
- Providing basic CTI routing no need to pay expensive licence fees.
- Providing stats about each end point.
- Integrates in to any of the key CTI vendors.
- Reduces network strain.
- Reducing battery life on a mobile handset by not having to use additional power to establish and maintain connection to the mobile network.
- Ability to capture wait times for each service.
- Instant Interact via the Orexis web chat.
- Better interaction with companies.
About Church & Crawford
Church & Crawford (OTC: CCWF) is a leading provider of Mobile To Company Integration (MTCI) in the Middle East. Our offering reduces call centre costs up to 60%. Church & Crawford is in position to revolutionize the call centre market in the Middle East.
The Church & Crawford solution is a cost effective platform solution consisting of modules that provide the flexibility, scalability and reliability to rapidly deploy mobile Interactive Voice Response applications to streamline your call centre. Church & Crawford provides companies with advanced IVR solutions by providing a customized, feature rich application that simplifies your call centre needs. Church & Crawford offers savings to the organization and convenience to the end user.
Follow us on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ourhotstockpick and become the first to see what our next HOT Stock Pick will be.
Ourhotstockpicks.com profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and is not offering securities for sale. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. Ourhotstockpicks may be buyers of features in the open market. Click here to view the full disclaimer