Something is brewing in BRYN land as today’s trading action is starting to make us think that something may just be right around the corner.
BRYN made an interesting move trading above the average volume and tacking on 70% gain to close out the session.
We are keeping a close watch on BRYN’s daily action, this is going to get real interesting.
BRYN is also in the best shape than ever with 2 recent share reduction slashing the outstanding to less than half and significant reduction in the float to 13 Million.
BRYN also recently entered into a Geological Service agreement with Trueclaim, a well-respected and top tier performer in the mining and metals industry!
RECENT PRESS RELEASES
Bryn Resources Inc. (PINK: BRYN) is pleased to announce that in addition to the cancellation of 59,000,000 restricted shares announcement (http://www.brynresources.com/wp/index.php/2011/08/bryn-resources-inc-cancels-59000000-restricted-shares/) it has further reduced another 4,500,000 restricted shares. The cancellation will reduce the overall outstanding shares to 51,266,260. Bryn Resources Inc. previously identified 1 (one) shareholder, Bastille Advisors Inc, that will have an equity [...]
Bryn Resources Inc. Enters into a Geological Service Agreement with Trueclaim Exploration Inc.Bryn Resources Inc. (PINK: BRYN) (PINKSHEETS:BRYN.PK – News) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) pursuant to the terms of which Trueclaim Exploration Inc. (TSXV:TRM) (OTCQX: TRMNF) (Trueclaim) will provide geological services in respect of mineral exploration properties held by Bryn Resources Inc. (“Bryn”). Trueclaim will commence work on Bryn’s property [...]
And what make BRYN a solid play:
- BRYN Share reduction to 51M, less than half.
- BRYN float reduced to only 13M, lower by over 11.75 Million shares!
- BRYN announce to become fully reporting and up list to higher exchange.
- Non-dilutive Credit Facility of a minimum of $20 Million to maximum of $100 Million per property. The key here is 2 fold: Non-Dilutive, and per property. This means that this credit facility can be in the billions of dollars in total funding. With a % royalty per funded property, this can add significant revenues to Bryn’s bottom line.
- Geological service agreement with Trueclaim Exploration Inc, is a big step towards the progress on its current properties and moving towards a 43-101 where BRYN can tap into the credit facility and up to $100 Million in non-dilutive funding. This is a significant step for BRYN and will add much more value to the company and its target price. Also, Trueclaim’s technology is one of the most advanced in the industry which can complete analysis in a fraction of the time. Where it may take other companies months to complete, will only take Trueclaim a few weeks with their unique technology.
- Gold prices continuing at near all-time highs with recent close of 1,675/oz
About Bryn Resources Inc.
Bryn Resources is a precious metals exploration company currently concentrating its efforts in Eastern Canada region holding 100% interest in Renfrew Nova Scotia that comprises of 62 Claims covering 2,480 acres, and 100% interest in Wine Harbour, Nova Scotia. These claims have historically demonstrated their mineralization and in the period between 1862 and 1939 yielded 42,726 ounces of gold from 83,000 tons of ore, for an average content of 0.52 ounces per ton. Bryn Resources Inc. continues to seek partnerships in proven mineralization which are close to the production phase
Follow us on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ourhotstockpick and become the first to see what our next HOT Stock Pick will be.
Ourhotstockpicks.com profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and is not offering securities for sale. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. Ourhotstockpicks may be buyers of features in the open market. Click here to view the full disclaimer